Join FreightWaves Founder and CEO, Craig Fuller, and Head of Market Intelligence, Zach Strickland on
Feb. 28 at 2pm ET
for a conversation sharing critical insights from our SONAR platform, industry expertise, and an advanced look into the freight market to discuss strategies that will set your team up for success this year.
This event is part of our monthly State of Freight webinar series that offers expert industry insights, previously made available only to subscribers of FreightWaves’ supply chain analytics and high-frequency data platform, SONAR.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
• The current state of the freight market
• What the current market means for your supply chain, customers, and success
• How to prepare for upcoming market changes
• What freight rates will mean to broader economic and inflationary pressures
• Macroeconomic influences to pay close attention to relative to your 2023 plans
• How to approach, position, and execute following the 2023 bid season
• Critical insights from 2022 and strategies for success in 2023
• Engage with our experts to get your own questions answered live
• Take away actionable insights to drive efficiency, reduce costs, and mitigate risk
Don’t miss this critical conversation – sign up now!